At MIM Software, our Clinical Engineers work with top research institutions to continuously improve patient care. As a Clinical Engineer (CE), you will collaborate with our software engineering teams to design solutions to complex clinical problems. We’re looking for multiple people who are excited to join our team-based, flexible, and challenging work environment who can harness their passion to make us shine.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Design suitable solutions to complex clinical problems collaboratively with software engineering teams.
- Investigate clinical needs and requirements for MIM product users and communicate findings to across teams in other areas.
- Work with experts in the field to gather feedback and validate new software features.
- Program in “MIM workflows” to develop software methods that support both clinical and research applications.
- Validate software to help ensure regulatory compliance. Create and submit research publications to demonstrate the capabilities of MIM Software’s tools.
- Assist in the creation of both user-facing and internal technical documentation.
- Internally and externally train new software features.
- Attend trade shows to keep abreast of new market developments, demonstrate MIM Software products or research, and learn more about how customers are using MIM tools.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from a 4 year accredited university, preferably with an engineering background
- Prior programming experience is preferred but not required as all experience levels are encouraged to apply
- Willingness to travel 5% of the year to attend medical conferences
- Problem-solving and analytical abilities with aptitude to develop a clinical and anatomical knowledge base
- Ability to proactively seek out and gain the necessary knowledge to overcome obstacles
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with clinical professionals as well as a variety of teams at MIM
- No premium health, vision, & dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- 15 vacation days, plus standard holidays & winter break
- Flexible work environment
- Access to our fitness center
- 401(k) 4% match retirement plan
- Bonus incentive plan
- Learning opportunities & tuition reimbursement
POSITION NOTE: MIM Software has continued to grow despite the pandemic. Multiple spots are available and all levels will be considered!