As a content writer, you would be focused on providing our customers with the educational materials they need to be successful. These materials include help articles, video tutorials, and newsletters. We are seeking tech-savvy candidates that are interested in improving technology for nonprofits when it comes to evaluating and measuring outcomes/impact.
- Learn and break the platform to understand how it works
- Transfer your platform knowledge into written and short videos for help articles
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Revise current materials and discuss changes or revisions
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Send out newsletters for monthly engagement and version releases
Your duties will be fulfilled mostly within our Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) which is Hubspot. It’s an all-in-one platform that acts as our content management system (CMS) and our Newsletter system.
Training & Reflecting:
We will teach you the basics of how the MilkCrate platform functions, about the tools you will be using, review your responsibilities, and run through a few customer examples. You will report to the Product Manager every week to reflect and gain feedback.