Medxcel is seeking talented individuals for our Summer of 2021 internship program!
Medxcel is the largest sole provider of health-care facilities management in the US, integrating regulatory compliance, landscaping, construction, safety, environment of care, and emergency management. We provide essential services across 160+ health-care facilities nationwide, managing over 50 million square feet and spanning 15 states.
Created by health-care, for health-care, we have a dedicated focus on our people and customers, as well as providing tools, processes, support resources, data analytics and in-source strategies that drive results. We are growing as an industry leader in our field and seeking future leaders to grow with us. Medxcel has a commitment to live by our Core Values – Integrity, Wisdom, Dedication, Reverence, Creativity, and Service of the Poor. We seek people who have a passion for not just meeting customer expectations, but exceeding them!
What You Will Learn:
An Internship at Medxcel will create meaningful experiences that drive organizational strategic initiatives forward and inspiring growth while fostering a leadership platform for tomorrow’s leaders, forging connections that bridge innovation and excellence within the organization.
- All aspects of the facilities management industry and how they support the overall success of health-care facilities
- Insight on how Operations, IT, Sales, Marketing, and Human Resources partner and interconnect in order to move the business forward
- Valuable project management and process improvement skills
- Develop and deliver meaningful presentations, including managing interactions with senior leadership
- Key time management skills, including goal setting and prioritizing
- Each intern will be assigned a senior leader within our organization as a mentor. Through this relationship, the intern will learn how to leverage a mentoring relationship inside a dynamic business environment
- You will be working on a meaningful project with real world application
Internship opportunities for the Summer of 2021 are available in the following locations:
- New York
WHAT WE REQUIRE:
- Participation in a Bachelor’s program
- Must have completed Sophomore or Junior year of college
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- A genuine interest in health-care and facilities management
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- Availability for summer work beginning in mid-May 2021 and continuing through mid-August 2021
- Minimum GPA Required: 3.0