The Trinity Fellows Program is a 21-month study/work graduate fellowship program dedicated to developing emerging leaders with a commitment to social and economic justice. While engaged in full-time graduate study, Fellows work at area nonprofit agencies 18 hours per week for two academic years and 40 hours per week during the intervening summer.
Why apply to be a Fellow?
- Leadership development for social and economic justice
- Professional work placement at a nonprofit
- Master’s degree in one of fourteen disciplines
- Be a part of a co-learning cohort
- Receive a full tuition scholarship and monthly stipend
Trinity offers fellowships in 14 fields of study: Business, Civil and Environmental Engineering, Communication, Corporate Communication, Criminal Justice Data Analytics, Economics, Educational Policy and Leadership, English, History, International Affair, Applied Philosophy, Political Science, Public Service, or Theology. Up to 12 fellowships will be awarded per year. The deadline to apply is January 14, 2022.
- Qualified applicants must be accepted to their chosen master’s degree program at Marquette and must have completed service in AmeriCorps, the Peace Corps, Jesuit Volunteer Corps, or a comparable full-time volunteer organization OR completed 2+ years of full-time employment with a nonprofit organization.
- To be eligible for the Trinity Fellows Program, applicants must be a U.S. citizen, Permanent Resident or DACA recipient of the United States.
Benefits and Fees:
- Fellowships include a monthly stipend (currently $1,715 per month) and a full-tuition scholarship. These benefits exceed $60,000 for the 21-month program.
- Each student is charged a $1,250 participation fee per semester (fees total $5,000). Education awards (i.e. Segal Education Award or Peace Corps Readjustment Allowance) can be used.
How to Apply:
More information and application instructions can be found at www.marquette.edu/trinityfellows. Application Deadline for the 2022-2024 Trinity Fellows Program is January 14, 2022.
For detailed information on the Marquette University graduate school, graduate program admission requirements and course offerings see the MU Graduate Bulletin, links below.
- www.marquette.edu/grad/current_bulletin.shtml, or
- bulletin.marquette.edu/schoolofmanagement/programs for ECON, Management, or MBA fellowships.