VIRTUAL SUMMER LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
Marcum LLP’s Summer Leadership Program is an entrepreneurial curriculum focused on leadership, team-building, and personal development. Students from top-rated colleges are recruited nationally for an intensive, hands-on introduction to a potential career here at Marcum, one of the largest independent accounting and advisory firms in the U.S.
This virtual half-day program includes open Q&A sessions with Marcum associates, informal discussions with partners and firm leaders, and an introduction to the Birkman Strengths Assessment.
Summer Leadership Program:
- The Summer Leadership Program is uniquely designed to introduce students to a career in public accounting and life at Marcum. Students will have the chance to virtually meet with a variety of Marcum professionals and learn more about what an internship with Marcum looks like.
- Typically offered to rising sophomores and juniors who are considering a career in public accounting.
- Meet the associates – a candid Q&A session.
- Meet the partners – hear from the experts about the path to partnership.
- Birkman Strengths Assessment – Leadership, communication and team-building activities.
Marcum LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Marcum LLP does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification under the law.