Position: – Business Analyst
Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs. Document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies to client committees
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Review a variety of areas including operations, purchasing, inventory, distribution and facilities
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
- Designation Experience with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes is highly desired.
- The strong knowledge and understanding of business request and translating that into Business Requirements (BRD), Functional Requirements (FRD).
- Candidate need to be very strong in Test Cases, Test Plans, Use case diagram. UML Methodology.
- Software Engineering Methods Waterfall Method /Rational Unified Process (RUP) /RAD Methodology /AGILE Methodology /Prototype Model / Comparison between Waterfall & RUP / Artifacts delivered in each phase of RUP.
- Different Testing Methods White Box, Black Box Testing, User Acceptance Testing.
- Business Analysis Tools for Requirement Gathering, Analysis & Modeling, Rational Requisite Pro, Enterprise Architect, Rational Rose, MS Visio.
- MBA degree or relevant field. To be considered as a student or recent graduate, graduated within the last 6 months.
- Demonstrated ability in program or project management, preferably in the technology field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, deal with ambiguity, make trade-off decisions, meet deadlines and drive for results.
- Experience leading executing complex strategic and operational initiatives at large organizations
Skills Development Program (If required)
- Highly qualified trainers, Hands-on professional training.
- Online Interactive session. One Live project with using SDLC (Agile and waterfall).
- On Job Support with dedicated support team.
- Special Technical mock with our technical experts before every interview with specific to the Job Description.