One year long paid internship at the IAEA sponsored by the IAEA Programs office at Argonne National Laboratory. Go to https://international.anl.gov/careers.html#interns for details.
Included with this internship:
- Round trip airfare to Vienna
- Monthly stipend
- One time allowance
- Cost-free medical insurance (if needed)
The intern will gain knowledge and training on the IAEA Technical Cooperation programme and delivery in the Latin America and Caribbean region, in particular in the areas of programming, implementation, knowledge management and partnership building.
Tasks / Key Results Expected
- Gain an overall understanding of the delivery of the programme, the range and impact of activities carried out within the programme through, inter alia, on-the-job training in project design and planning, project implementation, project monitoring and evaluation, and project financial closure.
- Support the Programme Management Officer in the preparation of achievement reports for selected projects; gain hands-on experience in drafting “TC Web and Success Stories” in the region; training on related platforms used for managing projects in the TC cycle.
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree or studies in management, social sciences, science and technology, or international relations.
- Experience in the compilation, processing and reporting of information using database.
- Ability to write technical reports and prepare project reports.
- Ability to collect and analyze information.