Do you want to work and live in Japan? Are you interested in having an immersive experience in Japanese culture while building your skills? Do you work best in a team? If you have a passion for teaching and want to kick-start your career in Japan, Heart Corporation is looking for Assistant Language Teachers (ALT) to team teach with Japanese English teachers at public schools for April 2020 – March 2021.
Positions will be available in Tokyo, Yokohama, Saitama, Chiba and the northern Kanto region.
* Delivering fun and exciting English lessons for students aged nine to fifteen
* Team teaching and collaborative lesson planning
* Creating materials and games for elementary and/or junior high school students
* Motivating students to learn English
* Participating in school life
Salary and benefits:
* Salary: 9,000 – 13,000 yen/day (location-dependent)
* Visa sponsorship is available
* Paid holiday after six months
* Orientation in Japan and online training
* Online lesson plans and other support
* Bilingual office staff to help you navigate school life and more
* Native or native-like proficiency in English
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (no exceptions)
* Japanese ability is welcome, but not necessary
* Must hold or be eligible for an appropriate visa (inquiries welcome!)
Working as an ALT is an exciting chance to experience a new culture and environment while picking up classroom experience. Applications and inquiries are always welcome, so please get in touch using Handshake. We look forward to hearing from you!
For more information, please contact Yuki Hayashi at email@example.com , or see our website.