This position offers remote and in-office oppertunities (Walton Road, Plymouth Meeting, PA)
Responsible for providing administrative support to department which may include data entry, faxing, copying, distributing, and filing material, and client contact or follow up; meet established timeline and due dates for activities keeping assigned supervisor aware of any changes to schedule; thoroughly document activities providing updates to supervisor as required
MAJOR JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
Administrative Functions – Participate in a variety of department activities ensuring adherence to department procedures and established timelines
*Provide administrative support to department which may include data entry, faxing, copying, distributing, and filing material, and client contact or follow up
*Based on department need, utilize CRM tools (e.g., Salesforce, etc.) to update client information and communication with members via email
* Meet with assigned supervisor to discuss scope of activities that are to be completed
* Meet established timeline and due dates for activities keeping assigned supervisor aware of any changes to schedule
* Based on department need, exercise exceptional customer service skills in an effort to optimize each contact with the member
* Ass necessary, assist multiple departments or managers with projects ensuring to prioritize requests based on level of importance
* Thoroughly document activities providing updates to supervisor as required
* Escalate activity issues to supervisor ensuring they are brought to resolution
Project Participation – Participate in the activities associated with a variety of departmental projects.
* Prepare reports, material and documentation
* Create organized project files
* Provide project lead with status reports throughout assigned projects
Team Interfaces – Establish and maintain a professional relationship with team members and department contacts.
* Cooperate with team members to meet goals or complete tasks
* Escalate work flow and communication issues to supervisor
Mental and Physical Requirements – –
*This position will be exposed mainly to an indoor office environment and will be expected to work near or around computers, telephones, and printers
*The nature of the work in this position is sedentary and the incumbent will be sitting most of the time
*Essential physical functions of the job include fingering, grasping, pulling hand over hand, and repetitive motions to utilize general computer software/hardware continuously throughout the work day
*Essential mental functions of this position include concentrating on tasks, reading information, and verbal/written communication to others continuously throughout the work day
Related Duties as Assigned – –
* The job description documents the general nature and level of work but is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all activities, duties, and responsibilities required of job incumbents
* Consequently, job incumbents may be asked to perform other duties as required
* Also note, that reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions outlined above
* Please contact your local Employee Relations representative to request a review of any such accommodations
Applicant for this job will be expected to meet the following minimum qualifications.
* High School Diploma or GED required
* Minimum 6 months education or work experience in related area is preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race. color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
Job Type: Full-time
Company’s Facebook page:
Health Advocate is the nation’s leading provider of health advocacy, navigation, well-being and integrated benefits programs. For nearly 20 years, Health Advocate has provided expert support to help our members navigate the complexities of healthcare and achieve the best possible health and well-being. Our solutions leverage a unique combination of best-in-class, personalized support with powerful predictive data analytics and a proprietary technology platform to address nearly every clinical, administrative, wellness or behavioral health need. Whether facing common issues or an unprecedented challenge like COVID-19, our team of highly trained, compassionate experts work together to go above and beyond expectations, making healthcare easier for our members and ensuring they get the care they need.
Silver winner – Best in Biz Award 2020
Most Customer-Friendly Company of the Year
Silver winner – Stevie® Award 2020
Healthcare Customer Service Department of the Year
Bronze winner – Stevie® Award 2020
Most Valuable Response by a Customer Service Team