- Bachelor / Associate degree in engineering, physics or chemistry, mechanical, materials engineering or equivalent technical education
- Candidate must adhere to all company safety protocols
- Demonstrated proficiency in collaboration with others to make improvements through experimentation and drive toward standardized methods
- Candidate must have good workplace soft skills & analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be fluent in English
- Candidate must be comfortable navigating and operating computers
- Basic familiarity of MS Office programs
- Must be able to wear a respirator and other personal protective equipment (PPE) for possible work handling hazardous materials
Must have experience / project experience on Semiconductor / Nanofabrication