See more about the sales role here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOIpzfxBqSI
Leading Atlanta, Georgia based technology enabled consumer loan originator and servicer. This privately held company has developed a highly scalable loan origination and servicing platform and unique loan origination tools to deliver a differentiated level of service to its multiple stakeholders, including bank partners, merchant and retailer channel partners, consumers and borrowers. Leveraging proprietary mobile technology, the Company is currently experiencing exceptional growth in both accounts and profitability.
Position: Sales Internship Spring/Summer 2022
Are you looking for to learn how to sell through more than a classroom? Want an internship where you will get to learn the ropes firsthand? The GreenSky Sales Internship will teach you how to sell our FinTech solution to merchants and grow their ticket size instantaneously. You will learn how to consultatively sell our solution and win YOUR OWN deals. Come intern at GreenSky and get ready to sell!
Location: Atlanta, Georgia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field (may be a current Senior) and/or 1+ years business experience
• Ability to understand and successfully promote technical offerings and solution sets
• Excellent communication skills in writing, speaking, listening, and cold-calling
• Knowledge of marketing techniques and databases used in marketing a plus
• Experience with Salesforce.com a plus
• Able to work independently in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, however you do not need to be in Georgia to apply!
Skills & Qualifications:
• Prospect into multiple organizations via cold-calling, networking, e-mail/e-marketing, and utilizing internet information sources
• Articulate the Company’s value proposition to decision-makers to generate buying interest
• Achieve goal for Qualified warm Transfers and Set Appointments.
• Qualify all sales leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria definitions
• Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting call
• Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the Company technology – and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers
• Provide weekly activity report to management
• Proactively continue company product, competitive product, and market knowledge via website, on-line webinars, and marketing information
• Actively use Salesforce to manage pipeline
GreenSky is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.