Greenbox Capital is looking a talented, ambitious, goal-oriented candidate who is passionate about growth, helping others, and delivering the best possible results for our company and for our customers. A Funding Advisor will be responsible for achieving sales targets and facilitating funding solutions through management of client communications throughout the funding process.
Greenbox Capital is dedicated to ensuring that small and mid-sized businesses thrive by providing financial resources when they need them most. The members of our team are vital partners to our clients and demonstrate integrity and an unparalleled commitment to service and teamwork every day. If you are interested in joining a dynamic work environment with a start-up culture where you will be recognized for your contributions, we would love to talk to you.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets/KPIs and outcomes within schedule
- Proper documentation which followings the sales cadence and disposition of each event in the company CRM.
- Expedite the resolution of customer issues to maximize satisfaction
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Working on assigned projects with the team to help grow the department
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Commitment to excellence in all client interactions
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills; including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Familiarity with CRM practices (HubSpot is a plus!)