While our main office locations are in New York and Washington, DC, candidates in other locations are also encouraged to apply.
Global Strategy Group (GSG) works at the intersection of business, politics, and causes. Our team is made up of a great group of professionals who come from various backgrounds in strategic communications, research, and public affairs. Our culture and values play an integral role in how we operate, and we work hard to bring passion, energy, and drive to everything we do! Global Strategy Group is the go-to public affairs, communications, and research partner for companies, causes, and campaigns. We work with our clients to build their reputations, tackle big challenges, and win.
We are looking for a talented Business Operations Associate to work closely with our various departments to ensure information accuracy in our business management platform, Microsoft Dynamics. Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills, and has experience and proficiency in database management.
- Monitors and redirects incoming email requests through the opportunities’ server
- Responsible for inputting new projects and opportunities in Dynamics
- Works closely with teams to keep the business management platform up-to-date and ensure projects are invoiced
- Meets with teams frequently to ensure the system is up-to-date
- Corrects inaccurate records and removes or combines data in Dynamics
- Reviews project revenue and costs to ensure they are calculating accurately in Dynamics
- Works closely with teams to ensure Dynamics is updated for the mid-month revenue flash and end of month close
- Keeps track of upcoming Communications & Public Affairs Practice (CPA) retainers for renewal at the opportunity level and ensures revenue is accurately forecasted
- Works closely with teams to ensure the Research Practice political revenue in Dynamics is accurate and forecasting revenue correctly based on primary and general election status
- Other business operations activities and initiatives that may arise over time
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Comfortable with technology and learning new programs/systems
- Extremely detail oriented
- Experience with data collection
- Proficient in Excel
- Proactive with ability to work independently
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics a plus
- Team player
- Problem solver that takes initiative and provides innovative solutions to problems
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
If this sounds like the opportunity for you and you are interested in working in a dynamic, growing environment, please send your information our way!
When submitting your resume, please include a cover letter which highlights your relevant experience, along with why you want to be a part of the team at GSG. We are interested in candidates who align with our mission and want to contribute to our continued growth.
Candidates who match the needs for the position will be contacted via email.
Global Strategy Group, LLC.
Honored to be named Public Affairs Agency of the Year by The Holmes Report, we are distinguished by our depth of talent, influential clients, and winning track record. Battle-tested in the trenches of corporate reputation management and political campaigns, we bring unrivaled commitment to every assignment.
Our culture of independence, integrity, and responsiveness established by our co-founders two decades ago drives our team of nearly 100 smart, strategic, and creative professionals today.
Our clients—which include Fortune 100 companies, national political leaders, associations, and nonprofits—rely on us for candid guidance and fast, effective execution. We provide a combination of critical thinking and on-the-ground results that many other firms talk about, but few deliver.
Global Strategy Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At GSG, we are distinguished by our depth of talent. Our people are team players, straight shooters and problem solvers. We bring passion, energy and drive to everything we do. This all comes from our closely-held firm values, which have guided us since the day GSG opened its doors. We are committed to ensuring that our workplace provides a diverse, inclusive, and culturally rich atmosphere and are always looking for talented individuals to add to our culture.
We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to: race, religion or creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, uniform service member status, or any other protected class under federal, state or local statute.