Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Patient Support, this individual will be a critical team member of the patient services team and will help with the operational management of data capabilities for the Organization. This individual will be responsible for supporting patient support program analytics, as well as aligning with the team on strategic priorities, enhancements, and communications related to the various applicable data sets that are being managed. This individual will develop and enhance reporting capabilities through special projects to influence data-driven decisions and partner with other functions within Managed Markets and cross functional Gilead departments to deliver on both internal and external analytics needs while ensuring accuracy and timely delivery of all information.
Specifically, this position will be responsible for:
· Data requirements gathering, Data quality and testing, Data supplier on-boarding and management,
· Data use and issue management (identification, resolution and communication), and Data change (enhancement) management.
· The primary objective is to ensure that effective and accurate data flows to the appropriate stakeholders to enable end-to-end patient journey tracking and effective analytics to support data review and visualization across the US Gilead Patient Support portfolio.
· Must ensure that data is accurate, timely, complete and ready for targeted stakeholder utilization when delivered.
· Data and analytics oversight on behalf of patient services, developing and deploying innovative reporting and methodologies that reflect best practices, to develop key strategic customer insights and data driven insights
· Synthesizes data from multiple sources to bring added value to program strategy and operations teams, then draws and communicates insights in a business-oriented, concise and meaningful format to be delivered to internal and external stakeholders
· Leverage data provided by PSD vendors to create executive dashboards with clear, concise summaries. Includes organizing data, data analysis to identify trends and volume increase and/or decrease with reasons for variances in trends.
· Oversees and monitors all activities of the support programs and pharmacy data analytics, data warehousing, infrastructure support, and application development.
· Identifies, gathers, and rigorously analyzes data to generate deep patient services understanding and insights for Program Strategy and Operations leadership
· Primary point of contact for external vendor program analyst. Responsibilities include, timely delivery of contractually identified deliverables, budget and application / utilization of best practices for designing and enhancing program analytics, dashboards and reporting
· Analyzes need for data assets, based on resources and knowledge base
· Translates insights into actionable recommendations for the patient services organization
· Help ensure that all collection, use and disclosure of data complies with applicable laws, regulations and Gilead policy.
· Assesses and analyzes data & analytics capabilities and provides recommendations on improvements and/or developments to the Sr. Director.
· Supports the organization in being the primary point of contact for patient support program analytics and insights needs
· Works with vendors to streamline and analyze data assets
· Liaises with Program Strategy Leads to ensure all data needs are considered and identifies any opportunities for cross functional optimization
· BA/BS required with 4+ years or Master’s with 2+ years of experience
· Proven ability to effectively operate and influence cross-functionally while managing multiple projects and initiatives
· Excellent project management skills, in a face-paced environment, with demonstrated ability to lead multiple projects and priorities, PMP certification a plus
· Critical and logical thinking skills to develop actionable insights and recommendations from data assets
· Ability to work in fast paced complex work environment
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with diverse teams
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong presentation skills
· Works with little to no supervision
· Analytical thinking and problem solving
· Accounting or financial budget/invoice management
· Proficient competency using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Tableau
· Ability to multitask and manage multiple parallel projects with attention to detail