GDS Associates, Inc. has a challenging full-time opportunity with advancement and growth potential for an Engineer/Analyst in the Rates and Regulatory Department in Orlando, Florida.
GDS is a nationwide multi-service engineering and consulting firm specializing in the energy utilities industry. The ongoing pace of regulatory uncertainty and economic volatility is unrivaled in the utility industry and requires equally unparalleled flexibility in ratemaking and regulatory strategies. GDS has been at the forefront of industry rate and regulatory policy, offering broad expertise in regulatory ratemaking, accounting, economics, finance, and engineering.
Assist in conducting analyses using spreadsheet models, including:
- Data collection and analysis
- Data development and entry
- Model revisions and adaptations
- New model development
Assist in preparing material to communicate analysis results to both internal and external stakeholders, including:
- Charts and tables
Communication with internal and external team members
Research regulatory issues and proceedings
Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, economics, or other energy industry-related field
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent data entry and spreadsheet skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong, effective verbal and written communication skills
GDS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MUST APPLY AT: http://atsod.com/j/s.cfm/XHL