We are seeking an entry-level Marketing Assistant to support Business Development Manager in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. This position is very fast-paced and will execute daily tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities. The Marketing Assistant will report to the Business Development Manager.
- Collaborate with Business Development Manager in organizing various marketing projects
- Assist with social media (Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn) and website content (WordPress).
- Provide administrative support which includes data entry in HubSpot and MindBody
- Prepare, format, and edit a wide range of documents through Canva and Powerpoint
- Assist with email campaigns and landing page creation
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1 year of related experience; or the equivalent combination of education and experience in an administrative support role
- Competency in Digital photography and video editing
- Demonstrated experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn)
- Competency in Microsoft Application: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and interest Fitness industry
Experience with this software is a plus but not required:
- Adobe Premiere Pro