The FHA Junior Analyst will be responsible for analyzing multifamily loan opportunities and recommending financing options using Arbor’s various loan products.
Essential Job Functions (Duties/Responsibilities)
The FHA Junior Analyst will have the following duties and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Collect, review, and analyze financial exhibits & market data for debt structure modeling in Excel
- Conduct due diligence of the borrower
- Complete market research through third party information sources
- Coordinate with the underwriting department in the processing of the applications.
- Assist with preparation of FHA documentation.
- Other support and special projects in relation to processing and underwriting multifamily and healthcare facility loans under the applicable FHA loan programs.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or a related discipline and have a familiarity with the terms and concepts of real estate finance.
Experience: Minimum of 0 to 1 year experience in the analysis of real estate or commercial finance preferred. Recent graduates with a Bachelor’s, as well as intern experience in real estate will be considered.
- Applicants must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must be a quick learner, and detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to organize & prioritize projects; complete multiple tasks on schedule
- Ability to problem-solve and exercise independent judgment while displaying a high degree of initiative and accuracy
- Must have the ability to work alone as well as with others to reach a common goal
- Possess excellent analytical, communication, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills a plus
- Familiarity with Real Estate and Finance a plus