As our Homefield Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for acting as the liaison for Champs x Eastbay to create meaningful and impactful relationships within the local community. You will be responsible for executing the strategy daily, with responsibilities including, but not limited to, store and event programming, creating relationships with local sports organizations through sponsorships, events, and fundraising opportunities. You will be the face of the Champs x Eastbay brand within the local community at high profile events, games, and other community events, and leverage a diverse asset toolkit for on-the-ground activations and community engagement to bring to life premium on-brand experiences. The Homefield Marketing manager will work cross functionally with Brand Marketing leads, Social Media, Team Sales, and other key stakeholders.
The Homefield Manager will be tasked with cultivating these relationships over time to further engrain Champs x Eastbay into the community in a meaningful way. You will be familiar with all facets of community marketing, including event creation & management, social media, digital advertising, and web analytics.
You have a strong ability to create relationships, be a self-motivated individual with a passion for sports and connectivity to the local community.
- Create local relationships with local youth sports, non-profits, and active lifestyle organizations that can drive awareness, traffic, sales, and NTF opportunities to Champs x Eastbay
- Drive & create frequent sport specific instore programming and events for location
- Directly connect the athlete to the physical & digital experience
- Manage a quarterly marketing budget and related expenses
- Identify local change agents (key movements and influencers) across various silos (ie: sports, sneakers, community, organizations).
- Set KPIs and objectives in a thorough brief for all events and provide in-depth recaps post-event
- Be on-site as Champs x Eastbay ambassador at local sporting events & tournaments
- Collaborate with Champs x Eastbay on P1 Launch & tentpole moments
- Act as a liaison for Team Sales reps to local organizations for bulk purchasing & team store creation
- Through local knowledge provide merchant team with local trends, colors, brands, and other relevant information
- Leverage boots on the ground ability to provide relevant community content to social teams for amplification and distribution
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university preferred; or two to four years Community Marketing experience in a direct to consumer or athletics environment, or an equivalent combination
- Deep understanding/connection to and/or knowledge of sport culture, on & off the field, highly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (phone, e-mail and presentations)
- Proven success with building and cultivating relationships with community partners
- Excellent project management skills
- Should be a self-starter and nimble given the fast pace of business
- Experience collaborating with internal and external resources to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines
- Broad understanding of omnichannel marketing in conjunction with brand position and segmentation.
- Live with 25 miles of Pembroke Pines, FL, or previous knowledge of the area.