EvolveMKD is looking for a dynamic, energetic and proactive Account Coordinator to join our PR team. This position provides the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, creative environment with a collaborative team.
Based in the heart of Manhattan, EvolveMKD specializes in brand caretaking for a variety of healthcare, beauty, lifestyle, and aesthetics partners. Our team of experts build and deliver marketing campaigns, encompassing both traditional and unconventional PR marketing tactics as well as developing, executing, and analyzing digital & social media strategy, content creation, and social influencer marketing tactics. Recently honored as a 2020/2021 Great Place to Work (four years in a row!) and named on Financial Times’ Fastest Growing Private Companies list, EvolveMKD promotes solid partner performance and nurtures development among our team of experts. Above all, EvolveMKD is committed to delivering the best performance for every client partner: brand caretaking at its finest.
A successful Account Coordinator at EvolveMKD will have strong, intuitive written and verbal communications skills, and should be fueled by an inner drive to learn new ways of thinking and hone their craft. They should be a self-starter and have strong research, project management and organization skills. We also expect all team members to demonstrate problem-solving abilities, both when acting alone and as part of a collaborative team, as EvolveMKD is a fast-paced, start-up environment.
Passion and enthusiasm for the work, as well as team collaboration and respect are required.
Client Partner Management
- Day-to-day account management and reporting to manager, including daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly monitoring and reporting
- Fostering media relations, including identifying target media, drafting pitches, fact checking, editor entertainment and generating consistent results
- Learning to write strong press materials, key messages, event briefing materials, persuasive emails, status documents, and recaps for assigned client accounts
- Project management and delivering beyond agency/client expectations alongside your team, including development of timelines, management of project-specific budgets, and vendor coordination
- Actively participate/contribute to the development of account plans/ideas with guidance from senior leadership
- Build understanding and knowledge of the clients’ business and their competitive environments through ongoing research, media monitoring, and list management
- Support team and participate in development and execution of media events, editor desksides, client business planning, new business efforts, and creative deliveries as directed by senior leadership
- Refresh client folders on an ongoing basis, and audit quarterly to ensure organization
- Bachelor’s degree; degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, English, Marketing a plus but not required
- Minimum 3 months of public relations internship experience with a focus on beauty, health and lifestyle brands
- Strong written communications skills; ability to present ideas in a clear, concise, and persuasive manner, both in person and virtually via phone or email
- Proficiency in Office365, as well as media database and monitoring tools such as Cision
- An open mind, with the ability to learn new skills quickly and comprehensively
- Performance-based bonus
- Generous contribution to healthcare, dental and vision plans
- 401K with company match and profit-sharing opportunities
- Unlimited PTO, summer Fridays, and generous company holiday schedule
- Commuter benefits + FSA
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Paid family leave