At Energy Solutions we focus on achieving large-scale beneficial environmental impacts. And we believe that market-based programs can be a powerful force to deliver large-scale energy, carbon, and water-use savings. For 26 years we’ve harnessed that power to offer proven, performance-based solutions for our utility, government, and institutional customers.
We are currently seeking 2 full-time Co-ops to help support our East Coast programs. As a member of Energy Solutions’ East Coast Team you will come away from the experience with a greater understanding of supply chain dynamics, technology basics of water heating, lighting, water heating, and HVAC, and an appreciation for the challenges and opportunities presented by various market interventions and program designs.
This is a paid internship with an expectation of at least 40 hours/week over approximately 6 months (can be flexible based on your schedule).
Responsibilities and task areas include but are not limited to:
- Aid several areas of program execution for the Northeast during their tenure. One relatively stand-alone project will be assisting with assessment of our programs’ reach across a variety of socioeconomic segments of the states in which they are offered. This will continue and expand upon preliminary work already conducted and the outcomes will feed into how we adapt the programs and communicate to current and potential clients.
- Day-to-day work will also include application processing, user acceptance testing for Software launches, and other assorted responsibilities on an as-needed basis.
- Working towards a degree in an energy-related discipline with environmental, economics, or engineering preferred;
- Strong interest in market-based solutions to accelerate the adoption of energy efficient technologies into the market
- Interest in researching complex technical scientific topics to support policy decisions.
- knowledge of or interest in social equity and expanded access to program benefits
- Demonstrated ability to conduct detailed technical and quantitative analysis
- Strong technical writing and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Excel, and ideally some familiarity with Tableau.
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Strong ability to multitask
Apply here or online at https://energy-solution.com/company/careers/.
Upload your resume, cover letter and a work sample.
For more information about Energy Solutions, please visit us on our website at www.energy-solution.com
Information will be requested to perform the compulsory background check; drug screens are required and authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment. EOE