EnCompass LLC seeks a Marketing and Virtual Production Associate to support the promotion and delivery of EnCompass Learning Center (ELC) courses and events. The associate will have the opportunity to proactively guide course development and the virtual delivery process, support the faculty and participants of the courses and manage the ELC website. The ideal candidate is highly organized, detail-oriented, proactive, and able to coordinate multiple fast-paced projects simultaneously. The work entails managing a wide variety of tasks from staff and clients and requires flexibility and an ability to adapt to changes as they arise. The position is ideal for someone who is interested in supporting communications, marketing, and learning events.
The Marketing and Virtual Production Associate will spend the majority of their time supporting online courses and events and helping grow the profile and visibility of the EnCompass Learning Center.
This is a full-time position, based anywhere in the US, but expected to be available during east coast working hours. Must be legally authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist in planning and implementing communications and marketing strategies
• Write, edit and repurpose digital content, such as news stories, announcements, photos, project briefs and social media posts
• Curate and post content for the corporate website and various social media channels
• Establish and build successful partnerships with consultants and staff
• Monitor online and social media presence
• Ensure communications, marketing and technical materials align with company and/or client branding guidelines
• Develop, review and update training or event materials, correspond with participants as needed, attend rehearsals and confirm all necessary technical configurations for virtual deliveries.
• Provide technical support during the virtual deliveries by providing audio and visual support to attendees and speakers and facilitating questions from participants and faculty (or speakers) with outstanding customer service skills
• Participate in Production Community of Practice and maintain familiarity with technology and features needed to conduct flawless and interactive virtual deliveries
• Engage fully as a member of the EnCompass staff team, including participating in staff meetings and other EnCompass events
• Other duties as assigned
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and four years’ experience or Master’s degree and two years’ experience. Degree in Communications, Business, Education or related field preferred.
Overall Experience and Skills
• Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to interact with individuals at all levels
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English. In addition to English, proficiency in French or Spanish is desirable
• Attention to detail, accuracy and strong time management skills
• Experience working with organizations with an international focus is recommended
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office products (ex. Word, PPT, etc.)
• Experience in editing, formatting, and using graphics effectively
• Success operating in a highly-collaborative team environment
Technical Experience and Skills
• Excellent writing and editing skills for digital and print platforms
• Ability to write compelling stories; mastery of Associated Press Style guidelines
• Experience managing websites and ability to develop web content within a WordPress platform preferred
• Experience in media relations and social media engagement
• Experience measuring and assessing communications strategies
• Experience working with Mailchimp, Twitter, Facebook, and other online distribution channels
• Ability to learn new software and software features quickly and effectively.
• Ability to troubleshoot technology independently and respond to technical difficulties calmly and confidently
• Experience in supporting virtual learning programs, webinars, or virtual meetings, providing immediate technical support to attendees
• Experience working with online meeting and training software programs including Adobe Connect and Zoom is preferred.
How to Apply
Please submit CV and cover letter, and complete the application on the Careers & Consulting page of https://encompassworld.com
EnCompass LLC is a progressive Equal Opportunity Employer. We promote, celebrate, and support a diverse and inclusive organizational culture and workforce. We are committed to providing all of our employees with an environment free from discrimination and harassment, where all are treated with dignity and respect. We do not tolerate, and explicitly prohibit, discrimination or harassment of any kind, at any time, in all aspects of employment. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, disciplinary measures, terminations, compensation, benefits, social and recreational programs, and training. EnCompass also does not tolerate retaliation against individuals who report discrimination or harassment. Our continuing commitment to the principle of Equal Opportunity Employment for all means all employment decisions are based only on the job requirements, the candidate’s qualifications, and the needs of EnCompass as a business—not on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, belief, sex (including pregnancy and related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, HIV status, family/marital/parental status, or any other status protected by the laws and regulations in the jurisdictions where we work.
For US based positions: The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified. The incumbent must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.