Position: Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist Intern
Reports to: Director, Talent Acquisition
Location: Warrenville, IL (or remote – Midwest preferred)
About EN Engineering:
EN Engineering, an ENR Top 100 Design Firm, provides comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to pipeline companies, gas and electric utilities, and industrial customers.
With first-hand experience operating and maintaining energy infrastructure, our engineering professionals provide expertise in Pipeline Engineering, Integrity Services, Automation Integration, Electrical Design, Industrial Solutions, and Process Safety Management.
EN Engineering is privately held and provides innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity. Our success is achieved through the valued contributions of our talented and diverse employees with more than 1800 professionals across 30+ offices.
This position will be a member of the Talent Acquisition team and a partner to the company’s business lines.
The primary focus of this role is supporting all lines of business with candidate name generation and outreach to potential candidates to build a pipeline.
Position has potential to become a full time permanent role if the business needs are there at the end of the program (approx. 6 months).
Typical job focus includes:
• Researching companies and developing target candidate lists
• Shortlisting candidate submittals from agency submittals
• Providing feedback on agency submittals to keep the communication moving
• Identifying potential candidates from a variety of online and ATS tools
• Contacting candidates to check if they are qualified, interested, and available in order to shortlist with the Recruiter.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop appropriate candidate “target” lists for Recruiters using phone, social media, email, etc.
• Consistently inputting and updating candidate records in ATS Loxo.
• Proactively provide market intelligence in support of candidate identification
• Attend or listen to Intake meetings; suggest possible target companies to Recruiter and attend debrief meetings as appropriate
• Ability to research and suggest new ideas for candidate outreach and engagement
• Quickly build and develop confidence and trust of both internal clients and external candidates.
• Review job postings for auditing purposes and ensure consistency across all platforms
• Additional tasks may include turning relevant outreach strategies into reusable process documents and adding content to the internal team site.
· Provide assistance and represent the Talent Acquisition team as appropriate in communicating with employees, vendors and clients.
· Research, prioritize, and follow up on multiple incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Talent Acquisition team, including those of a sensitive and/or confidential nature; determine appropriate course of action and elevate when necessary.
· Schedule interviews as appropriate, communicate offers, post roles with DBE partners and provide feedback on candidate submittals, enter real-time updates in systems, etc..
• Bachelor’s degree required – undergraduate graduation date between December 2020 – May 2021 (Communication, Human Resources, or related discipline preferred but not required)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivation and excellent time management skills
• Quality focused, and ability to drive continuous improvement
• Creative and innovative approach to problem solving
• Client-service orientation, collaborative and team-oriented, flexible and agile
EN Engineering is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. EN Engineering does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with EN Engineering.