Program Implementation Intern
Are you looking to help others succeed? Give back to the community? AND Impact the lives of Milwaukee’s youth? Look no further! Employ Milwaukee wants YOU as our new Program Design Intern. Employ Milwaukee is looking for a Program Design Intern to assist with implementing and delivering services for EMI workforce programming.
Employ Milwaukee is the local non-profit workforce development board serving Milwaukee County. Our vision is to develop workforce solutions that promote regional economic growth and employment opportunities for all job seekers.
Our Workforce Employment Programs provides youth, adults, dislocated workers, and other funded target populations various levels of career services, education, training, and employment opportunities. These opportunities are designed to assist individuals in gaining skills and move toward self-sufficiency through the provision of services offered through the workforce system.
What you will do as our Program Implementation Intern:
· Assist with implementing workforce programs, process, and database systems
· Filing, data entry, retrieving phone messages, copying, sending faxes, and other office work
· Operate multi-line telephone console to receive incoming calls
· Collect and distribute faxes and messages
· Provides support for office professionals as required
· Assist with special projects as needed
· Work with partnering agencies in Milwaukee
· Perform other related duties as required or assigned to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the Program Implementation and Service Delivery department
You’d be a perfect Program Implementation Intern if you:
· Are tech savvy and proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Can adapt and working a fast-paced, changing environment
· Have demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills
· Can take directives from multiple individuals and can work in a team environment or independently
· Have the ability to work with individuals and clients with diverse backgrounds and from underserved communities
· Are great at establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with coworkers and clientele
Send resume, stating the position you are applying for, to:
Interviews may be conducted during the posting period