Who You Are:
- Eager to gain or grow your Engineering or Computer Science experience!
- Bachelor’s degree proudly hanging on your wall (Chemical, Civil, Mechanical or Electrical/Control Systems Engineering or Computer Science)
- Excited by the consulting lifestyle of traveling to different cities and working with diverse groups of people on a variety of projects;
- Able to dive headfirst into a project or problem with the desire to figure it out;
- Never met a process that couldn’t be improved;
- Sparkling communication and presentation skills with the ability to build strong interpersonal and professional relationships;
- Hungry to learn all you can to become a go-to subject matter expert.
- Driven to help build healthy communities and preserve natural environments by supporting water and wastewater utilities.
What You Would Be Doing:
EMA is looking for an Consultant to join our project teams working alongside senior level EMA engineers and clients in Orlando, Florida and beyond. This is a hands-on role where You will analyze data, assist with design and configuration of technology systems, develop consulting skills and learn the basics of project management.
Who We Are:
EMA Inc is an employee owned consulting firm focused on the water sector. We work together with our clients on innovative engineering, technology and management solutions to help lower costs, increase productivity, improve customer service and maximize return on investment. We strengthen people and organizations, streamline and improve processes and help deliver more value through leading edge information technologies.
Job Type: Full Time
Travel: Up to 50%