Business Analyst – Level #1
Location – Remote to start
The resource will interact with the client and other stakeholders to understand the high-level requirements of the project and translate them to the IT Team. Maintaining necessary documents viz., FRS, BRD, SRS. This role requires strong knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Work with business users to understand their business functions and processes in order to help them define project requirement documents.
- Conduct internal walkthroughs with the project team and ensure comprehension. Ensure requirements are being met as the project team progresses through the software development process.
- Review and understand detailed business and high-level functional requirements including security and audit. Participate in design reviews.
- Follows documentation and development standards.
- Support test planning and participate in testing reviews
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Communications, Business or related area.
- 0–3-year experience as a Business Analyst in a technical environment gathering and documenting requirements for technology projects.