Direct Supply is building the future of senior living technology, helping connect the spectrum of healthcare in order to improve the lives of millions of seniors!
In the Safety & Security Officer position, you’ll be responsible for executing tasks that support a safe and secure work environment. You will enforce and serve as the subject matter expert on all site-specific policies and procedures related to keeping a safe and secure environment, all while providing outrageous customer service.
The shift for this position is Monday – Friday, 2:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m., and requires working a weekend rotation every 6-8 weeks, or as needed.
What You’ll Do and Impact:
- Perform safety and security tasks, processes, and assignments with a strong emphasis on outrageous customer service and timeliness.
- Proactively identify and communicate situations and conditions that may pose a risk to employees, visitors, property, and brand (e.g., valuables left a car).
- Respond to on-going situations for the purpose of preventing or minimizing risk to people and property (e.g., suspicious individuals on campus).
- Perform computer-based tasks related to changes or updates related to safety and security (e.g., change card access privileges).
- Appropriately utilize security technology to monitor or investigate conditions.
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years education in a law enforcement degree program or 4+ years of work experience
- 2+ years of experience in safety and/or security roles
- Demonstrated aptitude for proactive identification of safety and security risks
- Familiarity with security technology (e.g., card access software, CCTV, alarms)
- Valid, unexpired driver’s license with satisfactory driving record
Additional Items of Interest:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Prior law enforcement experience