Digilant is a modern digital media shop designed for the world’s most innovative brands. We connect people and technology to create a perfect blend of strategy, insight, and efficiency that will elevate any marketing team to find massive success.
The SEM team drives advertising strategy, execution, and insights for all clients. The ideal SEM Director will have advanced Google & Bing Ads experience across verticals, an analytical, strategic, and creative mind, as well as strong communication skills, both written and spoken. The position offers full immersion into the digital advertising space, with room for growth and personal advancement, while developing a core background in the industry, including media, data, and strategy.
The SEM Director will work directly with the VP of Search Marketing to create and execute paid search campaigns. They will need to execute across all key search products including Search, App Installs, Shopping, Display & Video campaigns.
- Build, drive and optimize successful Google, Bing, and other PPC marketing campaigns
- Build presentations and own client relationships
- Tell the story behind your clients’ KPIs, confidently interpreting trends and making recommendations based on their ROI, CPA, CPC, CTR, and ROAS
- Expert skills in query reporting, ad copy testing, audience & conversion management
- Excel including Data Query, functions, vlookups & more
- Attribution modeling (click & impression based conversions)
- Google Analytics (GTM preferred)
- Landing page analysis & conversion funnels
- Data dashboarding & analytics
- 3-6 years of experience managing paid search campaigns
- Bing Ads Certified (preferred)
- AdWords Certificate (required)
- Google Shopping Experience (required)
- Agency Experience (optional)
Benefits and Compensation
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and bonus opportunities.
Digilant offers an excellent benefits package including 401K with a matching contribution, Medical/Dental/Vision effective Day 1, Group Life Insurance, AD&D, Long and Short Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Pre-tax Commuter Benefit Programs and an Uncapped Paid Time Off Policy!
Digilant, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.