David Zwirner seeks a part-time Digital Marketing Intern to assist in day-to-day campaign support & internal channel management. This position offers the unique opportunity to learn the workings of a full campaign lifecycle and its impact across paid and owned channels. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in the rapidly evolving digital marketing landscape of the art world and experience in a data-driven environment.
Primary responsibilities include:
- SEO support: internal and external linking, 4xx errors, and meta descriptions
- Keyword ranking and tracking for SEO & SEM
- Creating and organizing tracking links and campaign codes
- Setting up campaign documents & drafting ad copy
- Gathering post-campaign reporting data across various channels and updating dashboards
- Compiling email marketing feedback for analysis & logging unsubscribes
- Organizing and updating internal team drive and implementing standardized nomenclature across files
- Market research & competitive analysis
Fall internship runs from the beginning of September through the middle of December. Position hours are 10am – 6pm and the candidate will need to be available at least 3 days a week. All interns are paid New York State minimum wage. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Absolutely no calls or walk-ins please.
David Zwirner is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Gallery is firmly committed to equal employment opportunities in all facets of its operations. The Gallery makes decisions concerning hiring and terms and conditions of employment without regard to any characteristic protected by applicable law.