To work on:
of marinas, marina resorts, residences and other waterfront properties.
- Project Management: Overall responsibility for the managing of Projects from their initial concept through design and development phases including planning, environmental evaluations, conceptual and construction design, site inspections, field reports, storm water management plans, site grading, drainage, and engineering related issues as well as regulatory agency applications, report preparation and developing the documentation necessary for Federal, State and local approvals.
- Design/Drafting: Designs, site plans and profiles of waterfront structures and facilities for marinas, marina resorts, harbors, private residences and associated upland. Upland stormwater management and in-water dredging design and analysis a plus.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD (version 2021 preferred), SketchUp (and/or Similar), knowledge of COGO/Civil, HydroCad, Adobe CS5.5, Rhino, emphasis on PhotoShop, InDesign and Illustrator, and related software preferred. ALL design and drafting done on computer (they’re taking over!) — NO hand drafting.
- Additional Computer And Other Skills: Design charettes and presentation drawings, computer friendly, website management.
- Project and Planning Analysis: Evaluation of client needs and application preparation including local, state and federal requirements, regulations and plenty of red tape.
- Environmental: Site investigation of habitats in and around waterfront areas (i.e., wetlands, salt marshes). Preparation of ecological surveys, storm water pollution prevention plans, Environmental Impact Statements and similar documents.
- Informal office/work atmosphere. No smoking!
- Willing to train qualified applicant in specialized areas.
- FULL TIME POSITION
- STARTING DATE: Desired to be within the next 3 to 8 weeks
- SALARY: 40,000 starting salary, more based upon experience.
Successful applicant MUST:
- Be a SELF-STARTER & willing to pitch in!
- Happy and Pleasant personality
- Canine compatible
- Non Smoker
- Must have transportation
- Informal, hard worker and have a bright, inquisitive mind.
- Be fully vaccinated for Covid-19
EMAIL RESUME, PORTFOLIO, three (3) REFERENCES and anything else you think appropriate to: