Danfoss in Tallahassee, FL is searching for a Product Management Intern to join their team. This intern will gain experience in supporting a global product and implementing a product strategy by assisting with the creation of new product launch and commercialization packages related to Danfoss Turbocor oil-free compressors. This can include creation of price books, catalogs, brochures, manuals, training material, and external/internal communications. Additionally, the Product Management Intern may be a contributor to developing business cases, conducting market research and other activities in support of managing the product life cycle.
- Aid in development of promotional tools to support the customer introduction process and sales ramp up
- Project management of some departmental projects
- Submit project requests and aid in development of product specifications and business cases
- Assist in development of marketing collateral including but not limited to social media posts, videos, brochures, and other materials
- Assist in development of technical product publications including manuals, spare parts guides, and other materials.
- Analyze historical sales and market data for decision making purposes on projects
- Support product launch activities and marketing campaigns
- Other duties as required
Background & Skills
- Ideal candidate will be a currently enrolled seeking a bachelor’s degree in engineering or marketing
- Ability to work 16-20 hours/week from Spring 2021 – Fall 2021, with the potential to extend the internship
- A high technical acumen is required
- Must have experience with MS Office products and be proficient with MS Word and MS Excel
- Highly energetic and success driven
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a team
- Experience using Engineering CAD models and drawings to aid in development of technical publications
- Global mindset and excellent cross-cultural communication skills able to efficiently communicate across all departments and global offices
- Good time management and project management skills to organize and plan effectively in developing effective systems and processes
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail, and outstanding follow-up and follow-through skills
Danfoss – Engineering Tomorrow
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset ‘action speaks louder than words’, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.