Start date: June 7th, 2021
End date: August 13th, 2021
CVS Health is the nation’s premier health innovation company helping people on their path to better health. We are building a new health care model that is easier to use, less expensive, and puts the consumer at the center of their care. Our Corporate Internship Program is a nationally recognized experience; it is also a great way to gain confidence, sharpen your skills, and make a difference.
You will gain valuable work experience and participate in:
• Projects that contribute to the success of our business
• Community service initiatives
• Mentorship and networking opportunities
• Interaction with senior leaders
And our corporate interns have an increased likelihood to receive an offer for a future role with CVS Health.
Availability to work full time for duration of the 10 week program: June 7th-August 13th
-Strong clinical and analytic background on specialty medications such as cancer medications, PAH medications, growth hormones, Hep C medications, immune globulins
-Excellent oral and written communication skills
-Experience with pharmacy intervention programs and drug utilization review.
-Excellent interpersonal skills,
-Demonstrated problems solving ability and attention to detail
-Ability to work effectively in a team environment with great dependability
• You should currently enrolled in an AACP accredited college or school of pharmacy
• Have an anticipated graduation date between 2022 and 2023
• Have a 3.0 + cumulative GPA
• Have an Arizona Intern License by start of internship