Curriculum Associates was founded in 1969 with a singular mission: to make classrooms better places for teachers and students. In the years since, the company has held tight to this founding value, introducing innovating and exciting new technologies that give every student the chance to succeed.
At Curriculum Associates, we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
About our Internship Program:
Kick-start your professional career with a paid 10–12 week internship program at one of the fastest-growing companies in Massachusetts. This program offers college students an opportunity to engage in meaningful projects, network and develop new skills, all while making a real impact on teachers and students across the country.
The impact you’ll have:
You will be placed in one of several departments such as marketing, strategy, finance, operations, editorial, product management, or educator success. Placements will be based on personal goals, experience and company need. Depending on your department, you may:
- Create sales and marketing collateral to effectively position Curriculum Associates products
- Work with designers, engineers, and internal stakeholders to develop new product features
- Create and manage project timelines and budgets to support various teams
- Develop training materials for educators and professional development specialists in the field
- Analyze EdTech market trends, growth and competitive dynamics to inform company strategy
What we’re looking for:
- A high-degree of self-motivation
- A strong willingness to learn and grow
- Effective communication and collaboration
- Creative problem solving
What else does the Summer Internship Program offer?
As a member of the Summer Internship Program, you will have the opportunity to network and collaborate with various members of the organization, including senior leadership. You will have access to ongoing mentorship and professional development opportunities and will be given dedicated time to connect with your peers.
Location and more about us:
Curriculum Associates is a socially responsible, rapidly growing educational company located northwest of Boston, MA. We are open to remote candidates across the country; however, local candidates may be asked to work from the North Billerica office.
Want to explore more? Check us out on social media: