Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe LLP, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth, industry-focused expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Crowe’s Consulting team is frequently praised by satisfied clients for their high professional standards, industry expertise, innovative technology solutions and responsive hands-on approach to client service. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.”
As a Project Coordinator Consultant in Crowe’s Consulting Practice, your role will be focused on helping clients resolve business needs by assisting in managing the project scope with customers, providing project leadership updates on progress, aligning direction of Crowe and customer team members with tasks for implementing complex business and technology solutions. At Crowe, we empower you to take risks, to challenge yourself in specialized areas of consulting & technology, and to generate solutions that impact the firm and your professional growth. Crowe cultivates a creative company culture where you will have the opportunity to share your ideas and knowledge with clients from your very first day with the firm. The Project Coordinator is the central hub to manage all aspects of deliver to our clients. This is a lead-in role for those individuals growing into a project manager career path.
Your career could launch in one of the following areas:
Manufacturing and Distribution
You will work with clients in the manufacturing and distribution industry to help transform their business requirements into a state-of-the-art cloud solution that will enable their organization to exploit new opportunities, engage better with their customers and compete globally in the dynamic “Cloud-First” era. New hires will assist in project management activities to enable successful project outcomes by facilitating client communication, gathering business requirements, maintaining project scope, and removing project barriers. You will be expected to lead team building events and develop internal team and customer relationships.
- Engage with project teams to gather assets, best practices and guidance from our customers in an effort to integrate and/or improve our methodologies and end customer experience
- Facilitate operational review meetings with customers to translate business needs into functional requirements and business scenarios
- Manage the effective transition of requirements to the delivery team ensuring a clear and complete understanding of the requirements
- Guide customers through cost and value analysis on customizations
- Support the project plan and resource schedule on a weekly basis
- Prepare weekly status reports and present weekly status review meeting with customer
- Manage quality assurance reviews with customer on a regular basis and execute correction actions
- Highly organized to coordinate across multiple teams and maintain project deadlines
- Ability to utilize both technical and interpersonal skills to assist clients and project teams
- Aptitude to learn and use cutting edge technology to tackle business problems
- Learn and work well both in a team and independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong conceptual thinking and creativity
- Willingness to travel
Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in: Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Operations Management, Supply Chain, Management, Information Technology or Information Systems, or comparable major.
GPA : 3.0 or above
At Crowe, we know that great people is what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package. Learn more about what working at Crowe can mean for you!
How You Can Grow:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and aspirations. Learn more about where talent can prosper!
More about Crowe:
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country’s best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
Crowe LLP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.