Credence seeks a highly-motivated, detail-oriented individual to conduct a variety of writing, editing, coordinating, research, and analysis in support of Credence’s Business Development and Proposal efforts. We are looking for self-motivated employees who aim to grow their proficiency and eventually lead elements of the proposal development lifecycle.
The ideal candidate will be a quick learner and excellent communicator who enjoys working as part of a fast-paced team with a dynamic workload. There is ample room for rapid advancement in multiple functions within the larger Proposal/Capture team, to include capture management, proposal support and management, and proposal pricing.
Please apply if you have an interest in working for a rapidly growing Federal consulting company in a high-energy, opportunity-rich corporate headquarters environment—one that prioritizes and cultivates each individual’s professional and personal growth.
- Assist with proposal activities including outlining, copy editing, writing, reviewing, and managing proposals
- Analyze proposal documents such as requests for proposals (RFPs), requests for information (RFIs), and requests for quotations (RFQs)
- Contribute to the production of timely, compliant, and compelling written products for submission to the Federal Government
- Communicate and coordinate with internal team
- Multi-task on assignments in support of the larger Proposal/Capture team, to include proposals development, proposal pricing, and marketing and social media efforts.
- Work with Solutions Managers, Subcontractors, Internal Subject Matter Experts, Recruiters, and other members of the Proposal/Capture Team
The responsibility of the Proposal Specialist is to support proposal development, writing, coordination, and production activities in a collaborative environment. The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- We are looking for a range of experience levels, ranging from recent graduates with professional internship experience, to professionals with 1-3 years of experience in the workforce, either in a related or unrelated field
- Interest in learning myriad skills; enthusiasm and motivation to grow quickly in an organization
- Excellent attention to detail and research and analysis skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and multi-task in a dynamic work environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- US Citizenship required