Creative Systems and Consulting LLC is a leading provider of Digital Transformation services for Federal agencies. Our services focus on enabling agency mission and business transformation using industry leading low-code platforms, mobile applications, robotics process automation and data analytics platforms. Creative is partnered with some of the world’s leading and most innovative companies like Salesforce, ServiceNow, Microsoft and UiPath. We focus on offering a full range of architecture and planning, system implementation, integration, analytics and O&M for our customers.
Creative is seeking Business Analysts to assist our project teams working with federal agencies to quickly solve mission-critical problems by identifying, designing, and implementing technology enabled solutions to improve their strategies and operations. The ideal candidate has:
- Interest in working with information technology (IT) to create various solutions and advancements
- Ability and desire to continually learn new technologies in a changing environment
- Excellent communication skills with a resilient, flexible, and enthusiastic personality
- Analytical and problem solving way of thought with strong attention to detail
- Adaptable technical and multi-tasking abilities
- Knowledge of basic SQL commands and understanding of relational databases
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Arts or STEM Majors with a minimum GPA of 3.2 of 4.0
- Ability to pass a background check and obtain a security clearance
- US Citizens Only
All offers of employment at Creative are contingent upon ones eligibility to obtain and maintain a federal public trust.
Creative Systems and Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.