About the role:
- The Account Executive is the “go-to” person regarding the day-to-day business of their assigned account(s) and serves as the liaison with key client managers, leading both planned and ad hoc assignments, including internal strategic documents and presentations.
- Through nimble communication, you’re successful at working collaboratively with a variety of people in different capacities – partner agencies, talent management, and project management
- Interfaces and collaborates with cross-functional teams including Creative, PR/Social, Strategy, Media and Production – establishes and tracks campaign KPIs, manage/lead social initiatives and able to evaluate work & articulate thoughtful direction
- Even as a self-proclaimed “people person”, the Account Executive will leverage data and numbers strategically and tactfully for internal and client recommendations
- Works closely with the Project Manager to organize and plan the workflow of the agency in order to provide outstanding work, i.e., manage financials, open/create job codes, prepare estimates, connecting with client for appropriate approvals, oversee budgets, etc.
- Keeping status of project vs. plan and providing updates to client and agency teams
- Preferably you have 1-2 years of experience in Account Management at an advertising agency
- You’re an innovative problem solver who thinks expansively and creatively about problems and easily identify effective solutions
- You have experience across digital and traditional campaigns and have experiencing managing/leading tactical projects across all media including Social Media, TV/broadcast, film/video digital/OLA, print, direct mail, OOH, etc.
- You know the importance of client management and are comfortable navigating client feedback – able to ask questions and distill direction for the team
- You’re extremely organized and detail-oriented when it comes to every project – you demand excellence in execution of all campaign elements
- Fast-paced and fun, with an enthusiasm about creative and a good sense of humor!