This internship is a part of CONMED TALENT LAUNCH – a hands on, immersive program designed to provide students with the exposure, experience and development needed to launch a successful career at CONMED. Program highlights include networking with senior leaders and recent college graduates, feedback and coaching, cross-functional shadowing opportunities, and more!
At CONMED, our Human Resources team focuses on recruitment, engagement, and development of highly talented employees to support global business growth and innovation. We are seeking a Human Resources Intern to join our team during Summer 2021, with a focus on the International (outside U.S.) employee population.
The Human Resources Intern will take ownership of 1-3 projects during their internship, based on business need and the interests and skill set of the Intern.
Possible project examples are as follows:
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team to develop an improvement plan for our process and pipeline for roles considered difficult to fill
- Develop a sustainable educational video series to improve managers’ competency regarding on-going employee engagement survey (Gallup Q12) action planning
- Partner with corporate communications to assess effectiveness of employee communications and identify opportunities to improve our ability to communicate the right information to the right employees at the right time
- Help determine high potential employees and work with managers to develop robust Individual Development Plans
HR and Employee Data
- Evaluate a set of data (such as employee turnover, engagement, or diversity), identify opportunities for improvement and develop recommendations. Implement improvement initiatives if time permits
- Review and improve our HR business review slides – both content and graphics/visuals
- Review and improve our HR Scorecard – both content and graphics/visuals (to be part of the HR business review)
- Pursuing completion of a bachelors or master’s degree
- Experience in a campus leadership position is highly preferred, such as Student Government, New Student Orientation, Greek Life, Athletics, Multicultural Organizations, or Professional Associations
- Must be available to work remotely, 40 hours per weeks, Monday – Friday throughout the summer internship program (June 1 – July 30, 2021)