CONCORD IS THE INDEPENDENT, WORLDWIDE LEADER IN THE DEVELOPMENT, ACQUISITION, AND MANAGEMENT OF RECORDED MUSIC, MUSIC PUBLISHING, AND THEATRICAL PERFORMANCE RIGHTS.
With offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, Miami, London, and Berlin, Concord has a diverse and vibrant roster of active recording artists, composers, and songwriters, and a vast and historic catalog of works by some of the most treasured names in music history.
As the Repertoire Management Coordinator Temp, you will support the ingestion of music catalogs on a long-term temporary basis. You will work closely with the Rights Data Management and Repertoire Management teams to coordinate efforts, as well as to identify the location of assets. This position may also be in contact with third-party metadata companies, assessing, identifying and correcting data analysis from them, to fit into the proper Concord data formats for distribution.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure that the company’s metadata records are as complete and accurate as possible such that we may distribute our data as necessary
- Input and/or upgrade completed records into company systems with industry standard metadata
- Research, identify and provide metadata & asset management support for catalog and special projects.
- Manage content for deliveries to distributor and digital partners
- Metadata and asset research, quality assurance, and data entry into internal Repertoire system.
- Prepare metadata ingestion into metadata system.
- Sending finished goods (i.e., CDs & Digital Files) to Mastering Studios for audio upload.
- Assist in scanning, audio ripping and alignment of artwork and audio assets as needed
- Provide art assets and metadata to distribution partner for digital production.
- Confirm asset information for internal and distributing partner Repertoire systems.
- Correct any discrepancies between art asset and metadata for internal and distributing partners Repertoire systems.
- Upload artwork to Distribution / OpenPlay & notify relevant departmental employees.
- Maintain accurate label copy for internal Repertoire system.
- Confirm track titles and durations against finished goods.
- Investigate and remove duplicate artists, tracks, works, etc.
- Research and associate works and publishers with each track.
- Verify contributing artist roles on releases and compilations.
- Confirm track sequences against archived audio.
- Track and maintain internal digital asset delivery schedule
- Work closely with Art Department, A&R Administration or Project Managers to ensure assets are delivered in a timely fashion
What you need to succeed:
- Fastidiousness: a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Strong research and writing skills.
- Advanced knowledge and passion for the digital music marketplace.
- Self-starter with exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Organizational and time management skills to balance numerous and diverse tasks
- Strong prioritization abilities
- Skills for performing multiple tasks simultaneously and carrying out duties in a timely, efficient and accurate manner.
- Effective communication abilities
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and perform under pressure
- Exercise good judgment and discretion
The repertoire management team will groom and train you for this role, they are a group that often hires permanently from this position and provides pathways throughout the company.
Concord is an equal opportunity employer. We employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We believe that diversity, inclusion and equity is paramount for the creation of music, theater and film that celebrates and empowers all cultures.