https://hcgi.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_2/job/21000307/?utm_medium=jobshare -> Must use external link to apply.
COMMUNICATIONS AND MEDIA RELATIONS – CHENIERE 2022 SUMMER INTERNSHIP
At Cheniere, we provide the world with safe, reliable energy. But more than that, we provide opportunities for our talented employees to impact their communities every day. Our diversity is key to our continued success and forges a path where our culture supports greater equity and inclusion—for our employees, customers and beyond.
The Summer Internship Program
During our 12-week paid summer internship program, our interns become valuable members of our team, encouraged to contribute to challenging, substantive projects. Through the experience, interns acquire marketable skills to serve them throughout their careers, such as planning projects, hosting meetings, preparing and delivering presentations, and implementing real solutions into operations. In addition to their day-to-day responsibilities, interns engage with senior leadership during monthly “lunch and learns”, help support organizational goals as a participant in community service events, and network with peers at intern events. Ultimately, the program provides interns invaluable connections and experiences to benefit them as they embark on their careers.
Global Communications Responsibilities
Potential job duties:
- Traditional and social media monitoring – Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook
- Research media outlets and reporters for relevant Cheniere activities.
- Update reporter/journalist contact list for key distributions.
- Content development for internal and external outreach.
- Video/photo/graphic support for internal and external materials.
- Support digital content development: video scripts, scenes etc.
- Peer research and campaign monitoring.
- Support branding, promotional item management and distribution.
- Support external events.
- Facility visits for photo and video shoots.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a four-year accredited college or university and a course of study, relevant to the department/function of interest.
- Major: Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Video and graphic design production, Digital Media, Communications, Journalism, or other related majors preferred.
- Must have photography and videography (and editing) experience.
- Undergraduate Junior or Senior preferred (sophomores may be considered if critical criteria are met).
- Preference given to students with a GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Interns must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must have strong oral and written communications skills, be able to work effectively and build relationships with others.
- Must have good organization and planning skills, demonstrate effective project coordination, facilitation, and implementation based on past work or school experiences.
- Must possess deductive reasoning skills, be able to analyze and synthesize information for problem solving.
- Computer skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint), email software, internet searching, and other programs.
ADA JOB REQUIREMENTS
Reasonable accommodations will be made to ensure that the essential functions of the job can be performed and not hinder the employee’s performance due to physical, mental or emotional disability.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Cheniere Energy is an equal opportunity workplace. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation if requested for disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.