Opportunities Available for Master’s Level Youth & Family Therapists Greater Seattle and Tacoma Area, Olympia, Aberdeen and Bremerton, and Vancouver/Portland Metro area in Oregon
$1,000.00 NEW HIRE SIGN-ON BONUS
Catholic Community Services, Family Behavioral Health is looking for Clinicians who want to join our team of innovators who continually “push the envelope” and challenges traditional thinking in Behavioral Health.
WHO WE ARE
We are a values-driven organization, providing family oriented mental health care for children, youth and families in their own home and community. Our enthusiastic clinical teams provide whatever is needed to help children and youth remain safely in their own home, restoring hope with promise, providing intense mental health services and supports, and helping to strengthen the family unity. Our sites are located in Tukwila, Tacoma, Olympia, Shelton, Bremerton, Aberdeen, Yelm, Vancouver, and Portland Oregon, we offer comprehensive intensive, Wrap-around mental health services to a diverse population of families. We employ over 550 caring and compassionate employees.
WHAT WE VALUE
Compassion Diversity Excellence Justice Stewardship
We strive to help children and families live together safely and securely with hope and promise. We serve as a catalyst for change when appropriate, challenging long-standing service traditions in community behavioral health. We behave with Humility, Passion for our Mission, and Compassionately and Respectfully in our Interactions. We value learning and offer alternatives and we stand strong to help child-serving systems understand our alternative paradigm while strengthening partnerships. We do not compromise our values
We provide family, strength-based intensive mental health service interventions for children and families in their own home and community. Our enthusiastic clinical teams provide whatever is needed to help children and youth remain safely in their own home with their family, restoring hope and promise, providing intense mental health services and supports, and helping to strengthen the family unity. Our Clinicians work flexible schedules, based on their family’s needs, including evenings and weekends, in the home and community setting of the youth and families. This unique way of working allows Clinicians the opportunity to offer a high level of collaboration, coordination and intensive behavior health services while allowing room for creativity and needs driven work. Emphasis is on achieving incredible outcomes with children, youth and families by actively partnering with them along with their natural and community services and supports to achieve long term safety and stability in our neighborhoods and communities. A full job description with qualifications will be shared with candidates identified for an interview.
WHAT WE ARE ARE SEEKING IN A CANDIDATE
- Master’s in Social Work, Psychology, Social Sciences, Behavioral Sciences or equivalent; prefer one year experience serving children and/or families (mental health, social services, education, etc.).
- Demonstrate the necessary attitudes, knowledge and skills to deliver culturally competent services and work effectively in multi-cultural situations.
- This position will drive to youth and family homes and community; must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and current automobile insurance with an acceptable driving record per CCS policy.
- Must be able to complete visual safety risk assessments.
- Support and uphold the mission, beliefs and values of Catholic Community Services and Catholic Housing Services.
- Knowledge of Wraparound principles and practice, preferred.
- Mental Health Professional (As defined by WAC 338-685), preferred.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to provide innovative therapeutic techniques and non-traditional interventions in the community supporting youth and families.
- Full-time employment, working hours to meet family’s needs with “Availability Pay” of $75.00 per pay period.
- Supervision of licensing and licensing reimbursement.
- Highly competitive compensation package with a starting base wage of $63,063.00 per year DOE
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance, retirement plans with generous paid time off.
- Extensive training (ex: De-Escalation, Safety, WISe, BRS, CPR & First Aide, and First Response).
- Fully implemented Health Record system (CareLogic) with in-depth training.
- Supplemental Cancer, Hospitalization, and Critical Illness Insurance.
- Some of our locations are approved sites by the National Health Services Corp (NHSC); to apply for student loan repayment or get information on this option, see http://nhsc.hrsa.gov/loanrepayment/ . Visit our Careers page to learn more.
If you are passionate about providing strength-based mental health services for children, youth and their family, we would love to hear from you! Please visit our Careers Page at https://ccsww.org/careers/ . For additional questions, contact Karla Lacktorin, Regional Healthcare Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 253-325-2864.
Catholic Community Services and Catholic Housing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please let us know if you need special accommodations to apply or interview for this position.