Carrier is seeking candidates with skills in hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) simulations, including control and embedded software to join our Power Electronics Group.
- Development of hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) simulation models in Matlab/Simulink
- Development of test cases for HIL testing of power electronics control applications.
- Verification and testing of power electronics hardware and software subsystems in a lab environment and a HIL environment.
- Debugging and diagnosis of control application running embedded C-code.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Strong experience with Matlab/Simulink modeling.
- Familiarity with HIL simulation tools.
- Familiarity with C-code for embedded applications.
- Familiarity with DSPs as applied to power electronics control.
- Experience generating verification plans.
The ideal candidate will have a B.S. degree in electrical engineering or equivalent degree with 2 years of working experience, or M.S. degree in electrical engineering or equivalent degree.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.