The Marketing Fellow is responsible for capturing the moments of every camper’s experience. They also have a unique role designed to give the opportunity to engage with every single camper across camp and see all activity areas. The Fellow is required to gather pictures of each and every camper and create session slideshows. They also aid by sending pictures to, and working alongside, our full time marketing and development teams. Experience with digital photography, photo editing, and video editing software is required. Camp Summit will provide any necessary equipment, but personal equipment can be used at your own risk of damage.
Title: Camp Summit Fellow Program: Marketing Fellow
May – November
Marketing and PR Manager, Camp Director
Provide marketing support for a camp serving children and adults with physical and developmental disabilities, while learning lessons of camp leadership, non-profit marketing, and social media management.
- Be 18 years or older.
- Have experience with photography, videography, iMovie, Adobe Suite, as well as Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro, etc. software preferred.
- Capture the camper’s camp experience and prepare a weekly slideshow through video and photos.
- Take cabin photos as well as print and prepare the prints to go home at the conclusion of the campers stay.
- Work alongside the Marketing and PR manger in managing the camp store, selecting products, and fulfill online sales.
- Assist in the functions of other departments including housekeeping, kitchen, maintenance, and the Dallas corporate office when needed.
- Assume all other duties and assignments deemed appropriate by the Marketing and PR Manager and Camp Director.
- Assist with administrative marketing support
- Assist in the creation and implementation weekly post and emails as needed
- Assist in the development of off season or non-weeklong programs marketing needs.
- Coordinate volunteer support for other marketing and special events needs
- Assist with Development Events and Projects as needed.
- Assist with Camp Summit sponsored programs like Camp 2 Go and any others marketing needs
- Attend fairs to promote Camp summit to market to Campers and staff.
- Help in staff recruitment.
- apparel design (including water bottles and camper journals)
- collecting testimonials for caregivers
- video clips (15-45 seconds long) that could be posted to social media throughout the week.
- Knowledgeable of Social media
- Photography and videography
- Retail experience
Room, Board, living allowance