Apply Here: https://canadensis.campintouch.com/ui/forms/application/staff/App
Who We Are
This summer, get paid to be a MATURE GOOFBALL! Join our team of motivated staff and enjoy the perfect balance of work and fun. Located in the Pocono Mountains of PA, we are a co-ed sleep away camp for kids ages 7 to 16. We are looking for enthusiastic and creative individuals to work as Waterfront Specialists in:
- Boat Driver
- Pool Director
All positions include Housing, Salary, Food/Meals, and Laundry.
2023 dates: June 14th to August 12th
***Paid internships to fulfill academic requirements are encouraged***
Role & Responsibilities
- College-aged counselors live in the bunks with the campers. A typical bunk will have 8-12 campers and 3-4 counselors.
- All counselors share in-bunk responsibilities from wake up to clean up to attendance at meals and evening activities.
- During the activity day, Activity Specialists will be at their program area, teaching a specific activity to a wide range of campers. When not teaching activities, Specialists are scheduled back with their respective bunk of campers.
- There is scheduled time off each day and days off throughout the course of the summer.
3 Reasons to Make Camp Canadensis Your Summer Job
- Build leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills while making lifelong friendships. Serve as a mentor, role model, and hero to our campers.
- Your office? 1,000 acres of beautiful outdoors, including a 75-acre private lake! Your uniform? Shorts and T-shirts! Your co-workers? Passionate young adults like you, looking to have the best summer ever!
- Get paid to be a MATURE GOOFBALL. Play and have fun all summer while gaining professional experiences and developing skills that are universally in demand, regardless of your career path.