BGL is hiring an Investment Banking Senior Analyst to work at our Cleveland, OH location. Analysts at BGL are entrusted with a high level of responsibility as important contributors to the transaction team. Our analysts work closely with Associates and Senior Bankers in the preparation of presentation materials and analysis and frequently interact with clients.
The job is fast-paced and the learning curve is steep, as Analysts work closely with clients and internal teams across multiple transactions.
- Conducting industry research
- Interacting with senior bankers and executives from client companies in the preparation and presentation of transaction materials
- Ensuring the accuracy and adherence to the firm’s quality standards of all presentation materials and analyses
- Supporting the firms’ marketing and recruitment activities
Candidates for this position should be dynamic, highly motivated individuals with a sincere enjoyment of their work and should demonstrate a commitment to excellence in all tasks and to the growth of the firm as a leader in the middle market.
Successful candidates possess the following characteristics:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting required
- One year experience as an Investment Banking Analyst
- Outstanding academic record
- Strong accounting and financial modeling knowledge and experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious team player with a commitment to excellence
BGL does not accept unsolicited resumes from outside Recruiters.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit at a workstation for extended periods.
- The employee must have the ability to enter data into a computer and operate standard office equipment, including computers, telephones, printers, copiers, and fax machines.
- Normal vision is required.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move packages and promotional materials weighing up to 25 pounds, and be able to package materials for shipping.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Normal office conditions.
Brown Gibbons Lang & Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act), or any other legally protected status, with respect to employment opportunities.
- The preceding description is not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of this position.