Bishop Physical Therapy has an opening for a dedicated and passionate Physical Therapist or Physical Therapist Assistant to add to its growing team of medical professionals. Job description includes:
- Evaluating and treating patients in abidance to physician referrals and physical therapy practice act
- Completes all patient clinical documentation
- Good communication skills & bedside manner
- Promotes and aides in the growth and development of the practice
- Positive and educated representative of the physical therapy and/or athletic training world, as well as Bishop Physical Therapy’s clinic
- Passionate about bettering the health and wellness of the community
Credentials include an accredited degree of DPT or MPT. Include a resume containing work experience, education, skills in the field, and contact information.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
All patients and staff are required to wear a mask at all times.