Your Adventure Starts Here!
Bass Pro Shops Internship Program offers a 10-week immersive work program giving students a holistic overview of the business focusing on career and competency development while gaining valuable experience with a multifaceted company.
Here in Springfield, MO nestled among the natural beauty of the Missouri Ozarks, you’ll find Bass Pro Shops headquarters. We call it Base Camp. From here, it’s a short hike to pristine fishing holes, prime hunting grounds, wooded hills for camping, clear streams for canoeing, and much more. Why here instead of the big city? Because staying close to nature is a big part of who we are.
Internships opportunities within the Safety & Security Department will work within one or more of the following projects/areas:
· Workplace/environmental safety project(s) aimed at improving currency and consistency of related policies and procedures, change management/education/communication, and reporting/dash-boarding of compliance. At the end of their internship, the intern will successfully understand a private sector workplace safety environment, complete related full circle industry projects regarding safety compliance/procedure.
· Enterprise security/crisis management related project regarding program and process development, technology leverage, change management and monitoring/reporting. At the end of their internship, the intern will successfully understand a private sector enterprise security environment, complete related full circle industry projects regarding security administration/crisis management.
· Information technology security related initiative regarding cyber security event related triage and analysis. At the end of their internship, the intern will successfully understand a private sector enterprise cyber security environment and complete related industry projects.
What our Interns get out of an Internship at Bass Pro Shops:
Working alongside talented individuals, you will be jumping in to assist with projects, research and work experience that directly impacts our business. As a key-player on the team, you will have professional development and networking opportunities with leadership in the organization to build your professional brand.
We can’t forget about the fieldtrips! You will have the opportunity to take team trips to learn about the many areas of our business. We will visit our Granddaddy retail store, Big Cedar Lodge and our Boat Manufacturing Plants offering a behind-the-scenes overview of the organization to get an immersive experience about our passion for the outdoors and conservation.
· Summer of 2021 (June 2, 2021 through August 6, 2021)
· 10-week program length
· Full time (40 hours a week)
· Locations: Base Camp Corporate Office: Springfield, MO
Intern Eligibility Requirements
· Available for full commitment of 10-week program (40 hours/week)
· Currently enrolled in accredited college or university in pursuit of Bachelor’s degree in related field
· Students are eligible upon completion of their Junior year through graduating year
· Minimum GPA 3.0
· Eligible to work in the US
· Ability to relocate to work location for the duration of the program
Apply at basspro.com/careers
For questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org