Changing someone’s life can also change your own. When Behavior Technicians join the Balance Autism family, they are not only jumping into an exciting career, they are touching the lives of the children they work with on a daily basis.
Balance Autism is a leading provider of ABA therapy for children in Iowa with over 98 years of Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) experience collectively.
We believe that ALL children have the RIGHT to research based services regardless of money, language, or need to be in school all day. Our Behavior Technicians’ work schedule does include working until 7:00pm a few times a week to provide these necessary services.
We are looking for enthusiastic, creative, and energetic Behavior Technicians to provide intensive 1:1 therapy to children diagnosed autism as they gain higher levels of independence. This position will require extensive hands-on time in the center setting, assist in developing treatment plans, monitoring personalized programs and the collection and tracking of documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance
- Previous experience working with children or individuals with disabilities is preferred, but more than that, we are looking for someone that shares our Core Values: Being passionate for people and autism, a curious learner, engaged, data driven, and optimistic.
What We Offer
- Balance Autism values continuous learners. All full-time employees have the opportunity to enroll in our Student Loan Repayment program with up to an 8% contribution match.
- We offer competitive wages and benefits that include medical, dental and vision insurance, STD/LTD, a generous PTO plan, and an 8% company match for 403(b) contributions!
- Access to huge private discount network, snagging you instant deals of up to 40% off at restaurants, on shopping, and more!
If you are interested in becoming a part of our family, we want to hear from you! APPLY TODAY
We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen, motor vehicle, and criminal background checks.
Balance Autism is an equal opportunity employer.