We have an immediate opening for a Fluid Power Inside Sales / Customer Service Representative. We are the world’s largest fluid power distributor, supplying hydraulic and pneumatic components and value added services.
More about this role:
As a member of the Applied® Fluid Power Network, you will help customers get the parts they need, interacting extensively with them to clarify their needs, research and recommend parts, provide quotes, and take orders. You will provide sales support and service to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), industrial companies, engineering firms, heavy equipment customers, etc. where fluid power is utilized.
While the majority of your interactions will take place over the phone, this is not a call center environment, but rather a service and parts center.
- 3+ yrs experience in customer service and sales
- 3+ years of industrial and/or distribution knowledge
- 3+ mo. experience with Mobile or industrial hydraulic components
- Basic computer skills and MS Office package
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to learn and apply new information quickly
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities
- Solid organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
Good problem-solving and reasoning skills