Our Advisory Services Group provides comprehensive real estate appraisal management, valuation and consulting services for acquisitions, dispositions, financial reporting, financing and other strategic planning purposes. Our services help clients maximize property values.
We are looking for Interns to join our team in (insert time frame).
Interns in the Advisory Services Group provide clients with research and valuation analysis to determine the value of their real estate assets.
- Performing in-depth industry, market and sale/lease comparable research
- Performing local, national and international real estate market analysis on a wide range of public and private entities and REITs using all accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Using Argus and Excel, work in a team setting to design financial models for discounted cash flow analysis, market approach and cost approach valuation methods
- Independently gathering data pertinent to the engagement Reviewing industry surveys and benchmarks, economic and demographic trends
- Assisting with preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner
Currently pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration (with a concentration in Accounting, Finance or Real Estate), or Economics (with a concentration in Finance or Real Estate) from an accredited college or university
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to conceptualize
- Attention to detail, ability to manage time and workflow
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Commitment to focusing on quality