<< Work Remotely, open to all East coast states>>
Highly adaptable critical thinker who is organized, detailed-oriented, with expert proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products, need only to apply.
We are seeking passion-driven enrolled college or grad students in the field of Human Resource Management, with a GPA of 3.5 or above.
The primary function of this position is working for the Human Resources department and technical support. This role will act as the right arm to the HR Director, while effectively assisting with the implementation of recruitment, job postings, and internship placement. Ensuring no email, voicemail, or requests go unanswered. Performs periodic audits of HR forms and files to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately. Provide monthly technical support training for all new hires onto the company’s platforms (RingCentral and Zoom), email (Roundcube), and a client database system (Theranest).
This position requires an extrovert whose a natural multi-tasker and analytical thinker. The right candidate must be personable and knows how to be a liaison with impeccable written and verbal communication skills. The talents required for this position must manage time effectively and be a natural self-starter that requires minimum instructions. A polished professional that’s a fast learner can easily utilize technology to execute their responsibility to simplify their tasks while maintaining its mission in diverse settings.
- Support with the daily scheduling of interviews, tasks, data entry, phone calls, and follow-up for the internship program.
- Obtain status update on job references and hr paperwork.
- Work as the liaison for key stakeholders, employees, contractors, interns, and administrative staff.
- Check GLIP for direct mail (DM) of daily tasks and assignments.
- Technical support training of all new hires onto the company platforms and servers.
- Create and post “HOW-TO” training videos on the company’s YouTube account.
- Daily use of RingCentral app Glip, for uses with the phone, email, and messaging.
- Perform research and administrative support for the HR Director with the expert use of MS Office,
- A quick study to familiarize the use of RingCentral products, TheraNest, email, webinars, YouTube, Dropbox, and the internet.
- Admin support will create and modify various documents using the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Review and update the HR Director’s weekly calendar.
- Perform follow-up calls to applicants to schedule virtual meetings.
- The candidate must be an intellectual that knows how to display professionalism in all environments.
Key strengths: fast learner, comfortable with online training tools, and technically savvy with functioning understanding of telecommunication apps and platforms.
This is a part-time position working 20 hours per week for four (4) consecutive weeks within the month to be eligible for College Credit or a stipend payment of $200.00 per month.
Time range: 10 am – 3 pm or 11a – 4pm Monday – Thursday.
Provide a resume and cover letter that answers the question:” Why should I hire you, and describe your drive and passion for this field?”